What’s good ma doods.
I came back to wordpress to catch up on some stuff and saw this post sitting in my drafts since only the good Lord knows when so I decided to pull it out and actually post it! How fitting that I got nominated for this since I’ve disappeared from this world and literally became a mystery blogger HAHAHA sorry bad joke ok anyways, here goes.
dang, it’s been so long since i’ve done an award/tag i kinda forgot how to go around doing one :3
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Answer the 5 questions you were asked
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Questions from Gayle
- What could you give a 40min presentation on with absolutely no preparation?
Um, honestly, maybe interesting stories of my life?? But I’d probably make a lot of mistakes and keep going back to correct myself so that wouldn’t exactly be fun XD
- What small gesture from a stranger made a big impact on you?
I still remember while riding my bike around the neighbourhood one day, I smiled at a stranger who was frowning really badly and at first I was thinking “oh man that person’s probably gonna get even madder” but she smiled back! Not really a gesture from them but it has certainly made a lasting impact on me, reminding me that smiles are powerful :))
- How can you be a light in someone’s life this week?
Text them to ask how they’re doing, offer to pray for them, catch up with some whom I haven’t talked to in forever (quarantine problems, sobs).
- What are three words that describe you well?
Hardworking, crazy, friendly(?) <hopefully>
- If you could be invisible, what would you do?
Visit places I can’t normally visit if I were visible (but this would probably have to be done illegally so…).
3 Things About Myself
- I have sharp elbows
- I’m from southeast Asia
- I’m pretty clumsy :3
My Best Post(s)
To be honest, I’m not sure why that particular movie review got so many likes HAHAHA I guess a lot of people liked that movie too XD
How has everything been for you guys? I have been catching up on a few posts ahaha so don’t freak out if you suddenly see me liking or commenting on old posts >< I promise I’m not a stalker. (totally what a stalker would say right) ((not))
My life for the past couple of months, to put it simply, has been a whirlwind of events. I got so caught up in the sudden change from staying at home all day everyday to a 180 degree change to school, church, hanging with friends and family members, sports, and other activities all in real life.
But enough bout that! Gonna save that for another post heheheh, hopefully I can post more often now that finals are over and I’m already kinda in the holiday mood :))
Also, is anyone else struggling with the “new” editor mode on wordpress? Oops guess I really left for too long…
That’s all for now! Catch ya later : D