Yo, what’s good.
It’s time for yet another 2 in 1! It’s actually been forever since my last one (almost a year!)
Let’s begin with Katie who tagged me for the 7 Favourite Things Tag.
- Link back to and thank the person that tagged you. Thanks, Olivia
- Link back to and thank the blogger who began the tag. Thank you so much, Beth!
- List and picture at least seven of your favorite things.
- Tag at least seven people, which I will do at the end of my post.
- List the seven rules
- Hm where are the other 2?
- Oh here they are.
I’m gonna skip the obvious answers and move on to the not so obvious ones.
Sheldon the Tiny Dinosaur. It’s a recent obsession.
Rice 🍚 it’s my staple 🙃
Sports. Need I say more?
Why Don’t We!!!!!!!! My favourite band and the only favourite artist I ever had. (By the way that’s a really old picture of them so if you want a more accurate one of them now you can find them online)
Art I will be sharing some of my art on here soon!
Disney I really love their music especially 😊
Jesus (yes this is obvious but the most important)
(No pictures for everyone!) 😬 (I’m such a rule breaker)
Whom shall I tag?
I’m only doing 3 because I’m lazy and yea. (That’s the worse reason ever)
The next one is a tag which Farmgirl created herself! It’s called the Book Worm Writer Tag. Perfect for someone like me 😉
1. If you were to read one book,(aside from the Holy Bible) and only that book for the rest of your life, what book would that be? (I know that sounds terrible but it does make you think)
You know, this is one of the most dreaded questions besides the “describe yourself” one because either you have too many books that you want to read or you don’t read. But I think a Harry Potter book would suit me well. Thank goodness there’s no such thing as only one book for the rest of your life.
2. If you had the choice of either writing a mystery or a fantasy novel, which would you choose?
I would choose fantasy because I’m not really interested in mystery.
3. What is the worst or most annoying cliche you have come across in all your book reading?
The main character who is supposedly lame and can’t do anything turns out to be the hero. Yay.
4. Why do you like reading?
It broadens my vocabulary, helps me find new writing styles and writing ideas, and is an escape from harsh reality.
5. Top 3 favorite authors, …go!
J.K. Rowling, Rick Riordian, and I dunno. Myself heheheheh just kidding.
6. If given only two places to read your choice book, one being under a large tree with soft grass to sit on and two being in a hayloft, which would you choose?
The tree. My nose might not react to the hayloft so well. But on a rainy day a hayloft would be much better. Except we don’t have haylofts here.
7. On average, how many books do you read in a month?
It really depends on a lot of factors such as how busy I am with work, activities, school, or how interesting and long the book is.
8. As a writer, you have experienced writing struggles. What do you think is the biggest challenge you have ever come across when crafting your pieces?
Not crafting properly and regretting it in the future.
9. What is your biggest goal as a writer, meaning, what do you hope to accomplish later in your writing adventures?
I hope to study something related to writing in the future and perhaps get published internationally.
10. Finally, what type of book do you feel you must write? The quote by Beverly Cleary, ” If you don’t see the book you want on the shelf, write it.” is the inspiration to this question. In other words, what book do you not see on the shelf?
Hm I’m not really sure but it’s something that will help people and make them laugh (hopefully)
You 😉 *insert your blog link here*
Looks like that’s all I have for today! Bye!