Hello hello! Welcome back to my blog and to Day 21 of Maggie’s April Blogging Challenge!!!
Today, the topic is share your favorite recipe. So I decided to share a recipe which I have made twice already. I’ll be sharing a s’mores nachos recipe which I found on Pinterest. It’s so simple and delicious and contains chocolate! 🍫
Here is the fabulous recipe:
- Mini marshmallows (you can just cut regular sized ones into smaller pieces)
- Normal sized marshmallows
- Chocolate chips
- Graham crackers
- Break crackers and spread them around bottom of pan.
- Scatter mini marshmallows on top.
- Scatter chocolate chips.
- Repeat steps 1-3 until almost full.
- Top with regular marshmallows and add more chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake @ 176° Celsius (348° Fahrenheit) until brown on top.
THAT’S IT! It’s so simple and tastes good. I don’t like chocolate but I make this dish for my family members and friends so that makes me happy 😊
You don’t necessarily have to follow all the instructions and ingredients exactly. For instance, you can replace chocolate chips with real cut-up chocolate bars or other chocolate stuff. And you can place the ingredients in any order out like! It’s really up to you as this is a casual dish that doesn’t have any necessary requirements.
Thanks for reading and have a BLESSED EASTER! 🌺
What is something you have baked recently? Have you made this dish before? Do you like s’mores? Are you celebrating Easter?
P.S I do eat s’mores. Just without chocolate 😆