Hey there! 🙂
It’s time for yet another 2 in 1. I might have said this many times, but THANK GOD I INVENTED 2 IN 1!! If not, this might only have been half of the tags I need to get through. Sheesh.
By the way, there will be a little explanation regarding tags and awards at the end of this post so read allllllll the way to the end! 😉
Thanks to Carol for nominating me for both of the tags today.
Let’s start with the One Lovely Blog Award.
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers you admire and inform your nominees.
7 Facts About Me:
1) My favourite number is 7
3) I love Red Velvet
4) I ran out of ideas. Op. Got one
5) I dislike bitter gourd (coz it’s bitter-duh)
6) I like baking but then….
7) …I’m lazy
Sorry if you’ve heard these facts before, but as you can tell, I ran out of ideas 😦
Oh dear. 15 bloggers? Umm anyone can do this tag coz it’s already been going around for a while so… yup. I nominate you and you and you and you and you.
NEW TAG ALERT! Bloggers Support Bloggers created by the wonderful Jirah 🙂 (blog link on the image)
- Thank the one who has tagged you for this challenge and link to their blog.
- Add the official photo in your page.
- List at least 5 bloggers you like. (Suggestion: You can list up to 3 bloggers that you’ve known for a long time and you can also list up 2 newbies or more. It’s up to you though!)
- In 5 sentences or above, give a short description about why you love the blogger.
- Tag at least 3 bloggers to do the challenge.
- Put #bloggerssupportbloggers in the Tags section so whenever a blogger is looking for new blogs to read, it will be easier to find!
Time to appreciate some bloggers! 😀
1) Carol This blogger who is currently on hiatus is so amazing! We share a lot in common and this is one girl who is #relatable. Plus we live in the same country like what?? How cool is that? Plus, PLEASE COME BACK SOON! And sorry I took like 5 months to get around to this tag. *guilty face* 😛
2) Penny I can’t believe I only recently discovered Penny’s oh-so-wonderful blog. Her posts are so awesome and indescribable that you gotta check it out for yourself! She is literally the “perfect” blogger that doesn’t live up to normal blogging standards. Well, that was a confusing sentence. Anyway, you’re awesome and hilarious!
3) Natalie TAKING THE CAKE?? What kind of a blog name is that? was my first thought when I found her blog. First I thought it would be about baking so hey, why not follow? Turns out it’s even better. Way better. Maybe she likes taking cakes. Who doesn’t?!
4) Olivia HER BLOG DESIGN IS SO PRETTY AND HER POSTS ARE TOO GOOD FOR WORDS. She’s also really supportive and nice. Just really really nice 🙂 Harry Potter and Book Nerd too XD Seriously, this girl deserves more followers.
5) Abby Give it up for…………………….. Ninjago-lover and super-writer, Abbyyyyyyyyyy! She is such an inspiring and cool blogger. Yes, cool blogger. Very cool blogger. It’s interesting to a find a blogger who loves something other than reading, writing, sleeping, etc. which was why I followed her. I believe if you make some sort of Ninjago reference in front of her, she will immediately befriend you.
6) Enni Another blog with be-yoo-ti-ful design and a cute and down-to-earth blogger. She is currently on hiatus too, but I’m pretty sure she’ll be back. Soon. I hope. Ah well. On my old blog, we used email to write some sort of silly story that I couldn’t even believe came out of our brains. Oh wait. Yes I can. We are a crazy and awesome duo, that’s why 😉
7) Madi She is on hiatus too (for a really long time now) but I’m hoping and hoping that she’ll be back and not leave forever because she is an inspiring Christian. It’s really amazing to see God working in someone’s life and even better when that person shares it with the world! 😀
8) Charis A pretty and wonderful blogger who deserves some love. She is also quote inspiring and reminds me (guiltily) of things I have yet to do in her own way hahaha… Her blog design is really beautiful too! ❤ This girl defines “boss girl bloggers who is slaying it.”
9) Jirah Jirah, oh Jirah. Where have you gone? You better return soon! XD This blogger could literally be my elder sister. She is so nice and caring and wonderful ❤ Did I mention she is also a good Christian??
Please don’t get mad if you don’t see your name up there, I had a really hard time choosing. Just remember that your blog is amazing too! (even if you don’t think it is)
(the ones mentioned up there)
And YOU if you would like to give some love!
That wraps up 2 in 1 for today.
Phew! Now time for more words.
Remember I said there would be an explanation regarding tags and awards? Well, here’s what I have to say:
From now on, I will be choosing which tags and awards I want to do. So I might or might not do your tag if you’ve nominated/tagged me. The reason for this is because I realised I’ve been nominated for too many and it just keeps on building up and I might take forever to get to the ones that I really want to do, while forcing myself to do the ones that I don’t want to. I mean, several tags and awards have been going around for ages and I just don’t think I need to re-do them. So if I tell you kindly that I won’t be doing a particular tag or award… just remember this.
That was a pretty good explanation. *pats self on back*
Do you listen to Why Don’t We or Matty B? Do you love the same bloggers as me?