Thank you so much to Chachel for nominating me for the 3 Days 3 Quotes Challenge!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Post a quote for three consecutive days (1 quote for each day).
- Share why this quote appeals so much to you.
- Nominate 3 different bloggers for each day.
NOTE: I’m not sure if I’ll be able to post 3 quotes in 3 consecutive days so I’ll just mush them into one post 🙂
I really really love this quote. It reminds us that even if you fail, we will fail but succeed. (that sounded confusing but eh) I even wrote this quote and stuck 3D stars on a piece of paper and hung it up on my board in my room 🙂
So powerful! A smile is the best curve 🙂
(I might have a slight obsession with stars 😛 )
A Poem in Honour of this Wonderful Quote
There is not a thing you will lack
When good friends have your back
Once a good friend is there for you
Then you know that they are true
Just give a text or a call
They’ll come to you faster than a ball
Good friends are to treasure
Today, tomorrow, and forever
WOW! One of the best poems I’ve ever written. Truly a moment to remember, guys 🙂
*one minute later*
Okay let’s get back to work.
I know a ton of people have done this tag already so… I’m just gonna nominate anybody who loves chocolate
(which is everyone except me)
Many thanks to Lydia for nominating me for the Awesome Blogger Award.
I believe I have done this award many many times. No matter, it’s a fun award 🙂
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Include the reason for the award
- Include the award banner in your post
- Tag it with #awesomebloggeraward
- Answer the questions you were given
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers
- Give your nominees 10 questions to answer and
- Let your nominees know they’ve been nominated!
The Awesome Blogger award was originally created by Maggie @ Dreaming of Guatemala. This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger. ~coffeelovingbookaholic
- What’s your favorite fashion look?
Er… Well I’m not really a fashion person but my everyday outfit would be a t-shirt and shorts because here, it is c r a z y hot.
- Spring or Fall?
We don’t have seasons here but I’m just gonna say Autumn.
- Summer or Winter?
I really want to experience snow so, Winter.
- What is one thing you’re looking forward to in the summer?
The holidays are right around the corner so I’m looking forward to a reaaaally fun camp 🙂
- What’s your favorite thing to blog about?
Interesting question. I blog about E V E R Y T H I N G under the sun (except maybe fashion coz I’m no fashion expert) but deep posts are one of my favourite things to write.
- Best thing that happened this week?
The week just began so I’m gonna talk about the best thing that happened last week. Going bowling for a friends’ birthday party. It was really fun!
- Look away from the device you’re blogging on. What’s the first thing you see?
My water bottle.
- What made you want to start blogging?
Actually it wasn’t my choice. I had to start it for my studies, and I’ve just grown to love it over the years.
- Headphones or Earplugs?
I don’t think I’ve ever used headphones…
So I guess earphones it is.
- Chocolate candy or fruity candy?
Not a big fan of chocolate but fruit candy isn’t the best either. Where’s option 3?? XD Just kidding, I’m gonna say fruit candy.
longsocklover (aka Rhiana)
I’m trying to nominate people who haven’t done this before but if you have already done this, feel free not to. OR if you haven’t done this and want to, go ahead! Just lemme know in the comments down below!
1) How long have you been blogging for? (feel free to be specific right down to the minutes and seconds if you like! XD)
2) What are some of your favourite YouTube Channels?
3) What time is it now?
4) Cats or dogs?
5) Who was your most recent follower?
6) How many blogs are you currently following?
7) What is one thing you MUST do everyday? (besides eating, drinking, bathing, etc.)
8) What makes you unique?
9) How often do you floss?
10) What is your favourite subject?
Annnnnd I’m done. I swear, this has been sitting in my draft for AGES and I have about 5-6 more 2 in 1s coming up 😮
I will probably be posting about 2-3 of them before I __ __ _ ______. (yes there was meant to be a few blanks there)
I heard summer is starting for you Americans! Tell me one thing you’re planning to do this Summer 🙂
P.S Be on the lookout for an interesting post tomorrow! 😉