It’s time for the second last round of the HARPs Contest! *cheers*
Awesome job to those who submitted encouraging posts for Round 5! 🙂
If your name is in bold, that means I got your submission(s) for this round. If your name is in italics, that means I got your comment as to why you couldn’t post for that round and I’ll give you 5 points to make up for it!
Points earned this round: *57
Total points: *340
Thank you so much to the three of you who posted 🙂 Come on Team Bumblebee! You were doing so well in the beginning!! Don’t give up now!
*Gaby said she was too busy to post so she gets 5 points to make up for that.
Points earned this round: *33
Total points: *589
Many praises to Arabella, Rhiana and Julia for posting! My goodness, if any team ever catches up to the Butterflies, I am gonna cry (jk)
*Mukta couldn’t post her post because she asked a question and I answered late so it was my fault 😦 I gave her 5 points to make up for that.
Points earned this round: 57
Total points: 331
*Lookee Megan joined Team Ladybug! 😀
Let’s give a warm welcome to Liz who is taking an empty spot in Team Ladybug! Thank you x1000 to Jo and -ChH for making efforts to post. Because Team Ladybug is short of one member and has a new member who didn’t get to post yet, they get extra 5 points each.
I think because Team Butterfly is doing so well, most likely no one will catch up to them (but there is still hope!) So now it is da battle for second place 😉 *dramatic music*
JUUUUUUST KIDDING! XD
If I missed you out, please let me know and I’ll update the post ASAP!
Here are the rules…
- You CANNOT copy or duplicate anybody else’s post. If I see that a post like yours has already been posted, I will (try to) let you know. I’ll also not count that as your submission. But if your post has some similarities with others’ posts, that’s fine.
- You must get your post for that particular topic up within one week after I put up the topic. Any posts posted after the deadline will not be counted (and I don’t think I can afford extended deadlines)
- You’ve gotta tag each post with #HappyAndRandomPosts and/or HARPs (like how I did in this post)
- Comment your posts and their link down below every HARPs on my blog.
- Have fun!!! 🙂
Little Challenges Guidelines…
Little Challenges (aka LC) are small challenges you can complete while typing your posts up. (eg. insert the word “fun” in your post.) Once you complete the Little Challenge in ONE post, (no matter how many times you perform it in your post) you immediately earn 2 points. They’re not necessary, but they’re another way for you to earn more points for your team. Please bold the part where the Little Challenges come in if not I have to search for it 😛
And point system…
- Post a post related to the topic. You can post more than once each week.The maximum amount of times you can post is 3 times (per week) which means you have 3 chances to earn 3 points!! (total of 9 points) (3 points per post related to the HARPs Contest)
- Submitting photos related to your HARP which are taken by you (2 points per photo)
- Completing Little Challenges (2 points)
- Another thing! If it is possible, please try to calculate the amount of points you collected in one post and state it either at the end or at the beginning of the post! It will make things so much easier and faster and less confusing for me 🙂
Please read the last three sections above very carefully and thoroughly!
Round 6 Topic:
List your favourite ____________.
Yes, there was supposed to be a blank space for YOU to fill in. So you can list your favourite whatever! Your favourite foods, your favourite books, your favourite movies, your favourite people, your favourite animals, anything! 🙂 The post(s) you post can even be a miscellaneous things of favourites (that sentence sounds so wrong but I hope you understand).
Round 6 Little Challenge:
Use 2 words that begin with the letters X, Y, and/or Z.
So it can be a combination of 2 words that start with X and Z, Y and Z, X and Y, or both words can begin with the same letter.
Please submit your entries for this round’s link(s) in the comments down below *points down* by the 28th of May midnight!
If you have any questions or things to state or just want to say something, just pop them into the comments below!
Are you sad that HARPs is ending? (I kinda am, actually)