I know, I know. I said I wasn’t gonna post anything unrelated to HARPs but I have a LOT of 2 in 1s sitting in my drafts list right now so I thought I’d better get at least 1 or 2 done before I head off to my ________. (I put a blank in there to make it a “surprise”)
First up, we have The Craft Tag which I was nominated for by Chachel (she nominated me for quite a lot of things) Thank you!
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Create 5+ new questions.
- Tag people
- Is there something that you always like to make again and again?
Well, I’m not much of a craft person (coz I’m lazy) but I do like making cards for people’s special days 🙂
- Do you have any tips for not creating a mess when crafting? (I know that’s a hard one).
Well, if you’re doing something with paint or glue or something that will drip, I highly suggest spreading out some newspaper or a mat (we have a mat my mother saved specifically for art) on your work space to catch the drips. Or maybe keep a handy rubbish bin nearby? That way you can quickly throw away your trash and not have to clear all of it up at once.
- Any tips in general?
There is no wrong or right in art. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes. “One man’s trash is another man’s treasure.”
- If you could buy ANY craft material/item in the world, no matter what price, what would it be?
WASHI TAPE! I have never had washi tape before and someday when we head to the bookstore, I am 100% sure I will look for it.
- Do you like to craft alone or together with someone?
It depends on the project but normally I do it alone coz it helps me focus.
(linked to their page with comments or their most recent post)
1) What is your favourite craft material?
2) Show us the best artwork/craft you’ve ever done.
3) How often do you craft/art?
4) What is your favourite art/craft quote?
5) Make an acronym out of the word “craft”
Have fun, nominees!
Next up, Carol nominated me for the Love the Skin You’re In tag.
Apparently she didn’t list the rules (so I’m assuming there are none..?) or maybe they are the same old set: “Thank nominator, answer questions, tag people, make new questions (or not) blah blah blah.”
1. One feature you love about yourself?
Sorry I’m just gonna “copy” Carol’s answer. My smile. I actually made a speech all about it but I won’t be sharing that “cringy” piece with you XD
2. One feature you wish/wished you could change that you are trying to accept or have accepted?
Well, I wish my eyes didn’t have any problems so that I wouldn’t have to wear glasses 😦 But other than that, all’s good.
3. Have you ever thought of getting surgery to change your imperfections?
NOOOOOO! You are literally cutting part of yourself off and that is so painful and in my opinion, a little inhumane.
4. Has a family member or friend ever put you down about your physical appearance? If so, what for?
I don’t think so..
5. Something you love about your fashion or sense of style?
It’s really simple. I don’t choose clothing that gives me limited movement because it will be too much of a hassle to change a few times in a day.
6. Why is your body a great place to be?
(again, linked to their page with comments or their most recent post)
Enjoy this really self-reflecting tag people! 😀