Before we dive into the post, I just wanna say thank you to all of you who helped fill out my lil’ survey here. Most of the responses were “Yes” which I kinda expected and there were so many suggestions and so much encouragement that I feel so grateful for all of them!
Now, I have a little request. The last person to fill out my form gave a good suggestion:
WordPress has a scheduling tool that you can use instead of having to log on everyday! Also, you don’t have to post everyday.
Thank you to whoever suggested that! Unfortunately, I don’t know where that tool is and how it works so anyone who does, please please please help me out and lemme know! 😀
Okay, time for the “real post.”
Once again, awesome job to all those who posted, especially for this round! I know it was hard and easy at the same time so good work! I was so surprised at the ideas you all came up with 🙂
If your name is in bold, that means I got your submission(s) for this round. If your name is in italics, that means I got your comment as to why you couldn’t post for that round and I’ll give you 5 points to make up for it!
Points earned this round: 68
Total points: 244
Wow you guys hit 244 points! Great job!
Points earned this round: 70
Total points: 233
Good job to AGBeYourself and Julia for earning 70 points between the two of them!
*Team Butterfly has enough people now but thank you to those who offered to participate! 🙂 Huge welcome to Mukta!
Points earned this round: 83
Total points: 203
Thank you so much to the 3 of you who posted! 😀 About those who didn’t post, I have already asked Yashvi whether she’d still like to be in the contest and Rose is new so give her time 🙂 In the meantime, load up your posts with many photos!
Smol Announcement(s): Guys, please please try to post! After all, you signed up for this. If you can’t post/participate, please let me know so I can substitute you for points or with another person 😦 I’m getting kinda discouraged that only the same people are posting over and over again so the “work load” is not evenly spread out among the team members.
I’m getting a little feeling that someone is going to pull out so if you would like to be on the waiting list, please comment so down below. (it’s not a guarantee you’ll definitely be able to join though, but at least you’ll still have a “chance”)
If I missed you out, please let me know and I’ll update the post ASAP!
Here are the rules…
- You CANNOT copy or duplicate anybody else’s post. If I see that a post like yours has already been posted, I will (try to) let you know. I’ll also not count that as your submission. But if your post has some similarities with others’ posts, that’s fine.
- You must get your post for that particular topic up within one week after I put up the topic. Any posts posted after the deadline will not be counted (and I don’t think I can afford extended deadlines)
- You’ve gotta tag each post with #HappyAndRandomPosts and/or HARPs (like how I did in this post)
- Comment your posts and their link down below every HARPs on my blog.
- Have fun!!! 🙂
Little Challenges Guidelines…
Little Challenges (aka LC) are small challenges you can complete while typing your posts up. (eg. insert the word “fun” in your post.) Once you complete the Little Challenge in ONE post, (no matter how many times you perform it in your post) you immediately earn 2 points. They’re not necessary, but they’re another way for you to earn more points for your team. Please bold the part where the Little Challenges come in if not I have to search for it 😛
And point system…
- Post a post related to the topic. You can post more than once each week.The maximum amount of times you can post is 3 times (per week) which means you have 3 chances to earn 3 points!! (total of 9 points) (3 points per post related to the HARPs Contest)
- Submitting photos related to your HARP which are taken by you (2 points per photo)
- Completing Little Challenges (2 points)
- Another thing! If it is possible, please try to calculate the amount of points you collected in one post and state it either at the end or at the beginning of the post! It will make things so much easier and faster and less confusing for me 🙂
Please read the last three sections above very carefully and thoroughly!
Round 4 Topic:
So for Round 4’s post, post about what your passion is. Something you love to do. Be it dancing, writing, drawing, programming, sleeping (XD), baking, etc.
Round 4 Little Challenge:
Post the post on days that have the letter “T” in their name
List of days that have the letter “T” in it:
So since you can’t bold this part in your post, just put in what day you posted the post on and bold that section. Cool?
Please submit your entries for this round’s link(s) in the comments down below *points down* by the 14th of May midnight!
If you have any questions or things to state or just want to say something, just pop them into the comments below!
Any idea how the scheduling tool on WP works? Would you like to be on the “waiting list”?