Annnnnnd it’s time for another round of the HARPs contest! *foghorn*
(that sound is so annoying, I don’t even know why I added that in here)
Anyway, good job to everyone who posted 🙂 I was kinda drained when I read all your HARPs posts yesterday so I just trusted your points tallying 😛
If your name is in bold, that means I got your submission(s) for this round. If your name is in italics, that means I got your comment as to why you couldn’t post for that round and I’ll give you 5 points to make up for it!
Points earned this round: 108
Total points: 176
Wow over 100 points earned by the hardworking bumblebees! Great job everyone!
Points earned this round: 87
Total points: 158
Arabella gets 5 extra points because she’s on a blogging break.
Butterfly fell back to second place, but that’s okay! 😀
Points earned this round: 52
Total points: *120
Thank you so much to Lydia and ChH for making effort to post! 🙂
*Let’s welcome Rose and Kate to the Ladybug team!!! I gave them 10 points each to make up for the rounds they didn’t get to post.
COME ON TEAM LADYBUG! YOU CAN DO THIS!
If I missed you out, please let me know and I’ll update the post ASAP!
Here are the rules…
- You CANNOT copy or duplicate anybody else’s post. If I see that a post like yours has already been posted, I will (try to) let you know. I’ll also not count that as your submission. But if your post has some similarities with others’ posts, that’s fine.
- You must get your post for that particular topic up within one week after I put up the topic. Any posts posted after the deadline will not be counted (and I don’t think I can afford extended deadlines)
- You’ve gotta tag each post with #HappyAndRandomPosts and/or HARPs (like how I did in this post)
- Comment your posts and their link down below every HARPs on my blog.
- Have fun!!! 🙂
Little Challenges Guidelines…
Little Challenges (aka LC) are small challenges you can complete while typing your posts up. (eg. insert the word “fun” in your post.) Once you complete the Little Challenge in ONE post, (no matter how many times you perform it in your post) you immediately earn 2 points. They’re not necessary, but they’re another way for you to earn more points for your team. Please bold the part where the Little Challenges come in if not I have to search for it 😛
And point system…
- Post a post related to the topic. You can post more than once each week.The maximum amount of times you can post is 3 times (per week) which means you have 3 chances to earn 3 points!! (total of 9 points) (3 points per post related to the HARPs Contest)
- Submitting photos related to your HARP which are taken by you (2 points per photo)
- Completing Little Challenges (2 points)
- Another thing! If it is possible, please try to calculate the amount of points you collected in one post and state it either at the end or at the beginning of the post! It will make things so much easier and faster and less confusing for me 🙂
Please read the last three sections above very carefully and thoroughly!
Round 3 Topic:
Yeah you read that right! Since last round’s topic was somewhat hard, I decided to make this round easy. But now that I think about it, it’s doesn’t seem that easy. Here are some guidelines to help you:
- Don’t make the post(s) depressing (after all, this contest is called the Happy and Random Posts)
- Post something you have been planning to post
- Post something cheerful, encouraging and uplifting
Round 3 Little Challenge:
Link to a blogger who is somehow related to your post (if you link to me, it doesn’t count)
Please submit your entries for this round’s link(s) in the comments down below *points down* by the 7th of May midnight!
If you have any questions or things to state or just want to say something, just pop them into the comments below!
Happy Monday! 🙂