Welcome back to the competition, everybody! First off, thanks and good job to everyone who posted for Round 1’s challenge. If you didn’t get a chance to post, it’s alright, there’s still 6 more rounds to go!
If your name is in bold, that means I got your submission(s) for this round. If your name is in italics, that means I got your comment as to why you couldn’t post for that round and I’ll give you 5 points to make up for it!
Points earned this round: 68
Total points: 68
Awesome job, ladies! Your contribution to this team is greatly appreciated 🙂
Jenna was sick the last round so she gets 5 points to make up for her loss!
Points earned this round: 71
Total points: 71
Butterfly is now in da lead! 😮
*Zielle was informed me why she couldn’t post for round 1 so she gets 5 extra points to make up for it!
Points earned this round: *48
Total points: *48
Although the number above may seem quite small compared to the other two teams’, IT’S OKAY, LADYBUG! You still have 6 more rounds to catch up to the rest! 😀
If I missed you out, please let me know and I’ll update the post ASAP!
Here are the rules…
- You CANNOT copy or duplicate anybody else’s post. If I see that a post like yours has already been posted, I will (try to) let you know. I’ll also not count that as your submission. But if your post has some similarities with others’ posts, that’s fine.
- You must get your post for that particular topic up within one week after I put up the topic. Any posts posted after the deadline will not be counted (and I don’t think I can afford extended deadlines)
- You’ve gotta tag each post with #HappyAndRandomPosts and/or HARPs (like how I did in this post)
- Comment your posts and their link down below every HARPs on my blog.
- Have fun!!! 🙂
Little Challenges Guidelines…
Little Challenges (aka LC) are small challenges you can complete while typing your posts up. (eg. insert the word “fun” in your post.) Once you complete the Little Challenge in ONE post, (no matter how many times you perform it in your post) you immediately earn 2 points. They’re not necessary, but they’re another way for you to earn more points for your team. Please bold the part where the Little Challenges come in if not I have to search for it 😛
And point system…
- Post a post related to the topic. You can post more than once each week.The maximum amount of times you can post is 3 times (per week) which means you have 3 chances to earn 3 points!! (total of 9 points) (3 points per post related to the HARPs Contest)
- Submitting photos related to your HARP which are taken by you (2 points per photo)
- Completing Little Challenges (2 points)
- Another thing! If it is possible, please try to calculate the amount of points you collected in one post and state it either at the end or at the beginning of the post! It will make things so much easier and faster and less confusing for me 🙂
Please read the last three sections above very carefully and thoroughly!
I should probably mention this now: The photos you submit have to be your own. That means, you have to be the person who used a camera/phone to click that button which captures a photograph. You can also draw pictures and take a photo of that too.
Another thing: in your post, please bold the part where the Little Challenges come in if not I have to search for it 😛 (I inserted this up there)
Onto the topic for this round!
Round 2 Topic:
Take us on a tour
What tour? Any kind of tour! A tour of your bedroom, of your house, of your computer, of your story, of your bookshelf, even of your textbook if you wish! XD Just think of some creative!!
Round 2 Little Challenge:
Say something at the end of the post that you think will make other people’s day
Please submit your entries for this round’s link(s) in the comments down below *points down* by the 30th of April midnight!
Annnnnnnd Round 2 has begun! Go go gooooo!
If you have any questions or things to state or just want to say something, just pop them into the comments below!
Now that Jenna gave me the working link and she’s back in the competition, those who requested to be on the “waiting list,” you’ll have to wait until someone pulls out.
Would you like to be on the “waiting list” if someone pulls out?
52 thoughts on “HARPs Round 1 Results + Round 2”
LikeLiked by 1 person