Hi everyone, welcome to the first round of the HARPs Contest! *cheers*
First off, lemme reveal your team and team members!
Please let me know if I missed you out, made a mistake somewhere up there, or whatever.
I hope you’re happy with your team 🙂 You can display your team button on your sidebar or in your post if you like.
By the way, I made a grave mistake. In the sign up form, I listed 4 teams. 3 of the teams were correct but 1 team was supposed to say “Dragonfly” and not “Grasshopper!” *facepalm x1000* I didn’t realise that because I changed the team names a bit.
Anyway, 3 teams are easier to work with. If you didn’t get what I mean, it doesn’t matter XD
Here are the rules…
- You CANNOT copy or duplicate anybody else’s post. If I see that a post like yours has already been posted, I will (try to) let you know. I’ll also not count that as your submission. But if your post has some similarities with others’ posts, that’s fine.
- You must get your post for that particular topic up within one week after I put up the topic. Any posts posted after the deadline will not be counted (and I don’t think I can afford extended deadlines)
- You’ve gotta tag each post with #HappyAndRandomPosts and/or HARPs (like how I did in this post)
- Comment your posts and their link down below every HARPs on my blog.
- Have fun!!! 🙂
Little Challenges Guidelines…
Little Challenges (aka LC) are small challenges you can complete while typing your posts up. (eg. insert the word “fun” in your post.) Once you complete the Little Challenge in ONE post, (no matter how many times you perform it in your post) you immediately earn 2 points. They’re not necessary, but they’re another way for you to earn more points for your team.
And point system…
- Post a post related to the topic. You can post more than once each week.The maximum amount of times you can post is 3 times (per week) which means you have 3 chances to earn 3 points!! (total of 9 points) (3 points per post related to the HARPs Contest)
- Submitting photos related to your HARP (2 points per photo)
- Completing Little Challenges (2 points)
- Another thing! If it is possible, please try to calculate the amount of points you collected in one post and state it either at the end or at the beginning of the post! It will make things so much easier and faster and less confusing for me 🙂
Please read the last three sections above very carefully and thoroughly!
Let’s get on to the main and (kind of) most important part of the contest,
THE TOPIC AND LC FOR THIS ROUND!
Let’s go easy for the first round 🙂
Round 1 Topic:
What you think happiness is
So for your post, you can write, “Happiness is calming music, the sound of rain, etc.” You may write the post however you wish. In poem style, an essay style, or just random style. Go wild! Remember, if you can’t put everything into one post, you always have 2 more to insert it in!
Round 1 Little Challenge:
Use a synonym for “happy” in the post three times.
Please submit your entries for this round’s link(s) in the comments down below *points down* by the 23rd of April midnight.
Round 1 has officially begun! I can’t wait to see what each one of you have in store for us all to read! 😀
If you have any questions or things to state or just want to say something, just pop them into the comments below!
Have those creative juices started to flow yet?