Remember I said I would make a post to celebrate 300+ followers? Well here’s the post as promised!
I wanted to do something a lil’ different, so instead of you asking me questions, I’ll be the one asking the questions and you can answer however many you like in the comments below.
By the way… After I finish typing up this post and click that blue publish button, I’ll be closing the registration form for the HARPs Contest sooooooo sorry to all those who didn’t get to sign up! 😦
Please feel free to answer however many you like! You don’t have to copy and paste the questions, just answer it like so:
1) I would (your answer)
2) (your answer)
1) If you were stuck on an island with only three scraggly half-dead coconut trees, a bucket, and two batteries, what would you do?
2) Do you think apples or oranges would taste better when dipped in ketchup?
3) What, in your opinion, is the best way to wake someone up?
4) What happened to the chicken who crossed the road?
(a) It lost its legs and had to use crutches
(b) It lost all its feathers and was flightless
(c) It lost its head and was a headless chicken
5) Where would you go to buy some already completed DIY telescope kits?
6) List 3 things that you think would make water taste nicer (than it already is)
7) What is your favourite number? Why? (the answer doesn’t have to make sense but please don’t say, “Just because” or something like that)
8) Argue FOR this statement: “Animals should be eating human food.”
9) How many times would you use exclamation points (!) in a persuasive essay that is 5 paragraphs long? (just guess)
10) Set a stopwatch and say this sentence: “How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?” as fast as possible. Make sure to pronounce each word audibly!! How fast can you say it?
11) What time is it there now?
12) What colour is your shirt?
13) Type this sentence without backspacing/correcting AT ALL. So if you miss something out… ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ “What is the periodic table sign thingy (or whatever you call it) for Thallium?” (if it looks like a bad word you may correct it)
14) What sounds can you currently hear?
15) Who do you think would be the best candidate for world reign?
(a) Charlotte Brontë
(b) Madeleine L’Engle
(c) Louisa May Alcott
16) How many keys are there on your keyboard?
17) Among the three choices below, where do you think s’mores are best roasted over?
(c) Lighter (I’m currently dying with laughter)
18) Nips or M&Ms? Why?
19) Would you rather drink blood or eat toenails?
20) If pizza was banned, what would be on your poster to rebel against that fact?
Get commenting with your answers!
I actually planned to have about 50 questions but I’m running out of time and I can’t think of that many questions 😛
Have fun answering the questions! 😀
What are your answers?
P.S Please do check out Gaby‘s blog! She’s planning to hit 100 followers before her blog anniversary in July so why don’t you give her a hand? (literally, by just clicking on that “Follow” button XD)