Hello everyone!! I’m excited to present to you the contest I have prepared since December 2017! 😀
Happy-And-Random-Posts Contest Details
What is it?
The Happy-And-Random-Posts Contest is a contest in which you have to post about a happy and random topic which I will give. The point of this contest is to make the world a happier place because I think we all need a little bit of that now. I decided not to make it a photography or writing contest, coz lots of contests have been centred around those themes.
How long will the contest last?
I will be hosting the HARPs Contest (what a cool acronym!) for 7 Mondays only, starting from next week.
How does this work?
Every Monday, I will give you a happy or random topic to post about. Then within one week, you have to get your post up, to earn your team some points.
How do I earn points?
- Post a post related to the topic. You can post more than once each week. The maximum amount of times you can post is 3 times (per week) which means you have 3 chances to earn 3 points!! (total of 9 points) (3 points per post related to the HARPs Contest)
- Submitting photos related to your HARP (2 points per photo)
- Completing Little Challenges (2 points)
I know some of you guys love taking photos, so I decided to add that in! However, you can’t use photos taken from the internet. Honesty comes in here, so please stick to the requirements or else it won’t be fair to the others 😉
What are Little Challenges?
Little Challenges are small challenges you can complete while typing your posts up. (eg. insert the word “fun” in your post.) Once you complete the Little Challenge in ONE post, (no matter how many times you perform it in your post) you immediately earn 2 points. They’re not necessary, but they’re another way for you to earn more points for your team.
- You CANNOT copy or duplicate anybody else’s post. If I see that a post like yours has already been posted, I will let you know. I’ll also not count that as your submission. But if your post has some similarities with others’ posts, that’s fine.
- You must get your post for that particular topic up within one week after I put up the topic. Any posts posted after the deadline will not be counted (and I don’t think I can afford extended deadlines)
- You’ve gotta tag each post with #HappyAndRandomPosts and/or HARPs (like how I did in this post)
- Comment your posts and their link down below every HARPs on my blog.
- Have fun!!! 🙂
They aren’t the best graphics, but I’m happy with them 🙂
Please fill in this form if you would like to join. If you don’t have a Google account, you can just tell me your details in the comments below like so:
Link to blog you’ll be posting on:
Team 1st Choice:
Team 2nd Choice:
If you have a Google account, use the sign up form please! It would make things a lot easier for me.
You have until the 7th of April (Saturday) midnight to sign up.
Also, there won’t be any prizes. You’ll probably get an honourable mention or something. I’ll decide later in the future. This is all just for fun.
If you have any questions, please pop them in the comments below! Hopefully you guys will join, since this is a one off thing :p
Did you sign up?
Watercolour stain credit
Watercolour insects taken from Google