I know, I know, supposed to be on hibernation, curled up in bed and snoring peacefully away.
But I just decided to add ONE post in during my break because there are a couple more 2 in 1’s waiting for me.
Let’s do this quick so I can go back to sleep.
Rebekah nominated me for the next two tags. Thanks, you awesome being!
Credit image ^ to Mary E.
1. Thank the person who tagged you
2. Answer their 11 questions
3. Tag 11 people
4. Give them 11 questions to answer
- What’s a favourite family memory?
Uhhhhhhhhhhh can’t remember, to be honest! 😛
- What’s one thing about you that normally people wouldn’t know?
If I told, then it wouldn’t be unknown anymore 😉 Anyway, I can’t think of any right now.
- What personality trait do you like most about you?
I’m encouraging *nods heads and grins*
- What are your favourite sports?
Oooh! I like badminton, soccer (called football here), and captainball!
- What is one goal that you plan to accomplish today?
Get off the computer and head back to hibernation.
- Describe your dream bedroom.
Hm…. I want more wall art but other than that, I’m happy with it 🙂
- If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you want to be?
In my bed. Sleeping. Like I’m supposed to (no not really)
- What’s your go-to outfit?
T-shirt and leggings. Oh yeah.
- Do you have a nickname? If so, what is it?
Starling XD It’s not even my real name.
- What’s your favourite writing utensil?
- Spring, summer, fall, or winter?
I have not experienced any, actually. Welllllllll technically I have but it’s not like the U.S’.
I am NOT tagging 11 people to do this! I’ll tag 5 🙂
(I linked to either their most recent post or to their About page so that they’d get notified about this)
1) If you had only 2 more posts to post before you can’t post FOREVER, what would they be about?
2) What is something you say which distinguishes you from other people? (like, mine is “Eat some donuts!”)
3) What kind of social media(s) are you using?
4) Favourite social media platform?
5) How many siblings do you have?
6) Do you have any pets?
7) What time is it as you are answering these questions?
8) Do you like donuts?
9) How about pizza?
10) When you hear/read, “Potato” what comes to your mind?
11) Share a story with everyone.
Next up, is the fall themed tag.
Actually, I don’t have fall in my country so I’ll be inventing my own tag XD
All you have to do is tell a (short-and I mean one paragraph short) story. Use the theme given by your nominee. It can be a real or fictional story.
- Include the tag image in your post
- Tell a (one paragraph short) story based on the theme your nominee gives you
- Give ONE theme for your tagged bloggers to write a story about
- Tag 3 (or more) people
- Let your nominees know you tagged them
- Copy and paste the rules
- Follow the rules
She was there. All alone on the swings. Watching two other girls talking and walking with each other. She was happy for them because on of them used to be her best friend. She was glad that her ex best friend was now happy without her. She was just the small lonely girl nobody wanted to talk to. It wasn’t her fault that somebody stole the money for the school and blamed it on her. But was it her fault? She didn’t help, but she didn’t stop the thief either. It was her responsibility to do so. Tears welled up in her huge brown eyes, slowly flowing down her tanned cheeks, onto her folded hands laid on her lap.
(I used my own theme because I’m the first to do this tag)
I’ll be tagging 10 people than usual to kick start this tag off with a bang!
Have fun, people! And YOU can do it if you wish to, as well 🙂