Tags and Awards are awesome. Not only do they give ideas for posts, you guys get to find out more about me! 😀
(I’m dumping the dividers-too much of a hassle)
Bekah, one super cool blogger, nominated me for this! Thank you so much! 🙂
1. Answer all the questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
2. Share the link of the blogger who nominated you
3. Nominate 8-13 bloggers for this award
4. Provide 3 questions for your nominees
- Do you like chocolate?
Not really. I will occasionally eat it, though.
- What size shoe do you wear?
6 or 7.
- Do you have any pets?
Not anymore. We used to have fish and hamsters but they all died 😦 Story time! We went for a holiday, and when we returned, our fish had multiplied! 😮 We were so ecstatic. During the cleaning of tanks though, they died (by going down the drain) Hamsters don’t tend to live for very long. They multiplied too (although the shopkeeper told us they were both male) But sometimes they fought because they are very territorial and they got injured, so they died as well. The mother lived the longest; she even lived to see our new house!! My dad told us that she died while the rest of us were in China. RIP, pets. You were all so cute.
Sorry, I’m saving some of my nominees for the next tag 😉
· Thank the person that tagged you and leave a link to their blog 🌱.
· Add the following picture in your post 🥑.
· Leave a link to the original post 💕.
· Create aesthetics for the 3 characters that the person who tagged you gives 💍.
· Make sure to use your own aesthetics 🐻. (this means that you should choose images from Google and put them together yourself)
· Tag at least 3 other bloggers providing links to their blog 🌼.
· List your own set of characters for the people that you tagged ✨.
· Have fun ☺!
Tom from Tom and Jerry
Eleven from Stranger Things
I don’t watch Stranger Things, so I’m just going to skip this.
This was a difficult tag to do since 2 of the characters were cartoons (not to mention that I skipped Eleven) but I did it! 😀
Anne Wheeler (the Greatest Showman)
I hope you guys know who these are. If not, you can skip ’em or choose another character to replace that 🙂
Honestly, I have more fun tagging people, because I feel like I’m sharing some happiness with everyone.
Have fun, you guys!
Do you like confetti? What size is your shoe?