I’m back with another 2 in 1 post! And it’s out tenth one too! Let’s start!
My thoughts nominated me for this award! Thank you so much! 🙂
The Awesome Blogger award was originally created by Maggie @Dreaming of Guatemala . This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. they have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. that is what truly defines an awesome blogger. ~~~coffeelovingbookoholic
I believe I have done this award before, but I decided to do it again! (I don’t normally redo tags/awards so this is rare for me)
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
1- Before to start blogging, did you prepare yourself (schedule, ideas,pictures…) or you just started?
Hmm, not really. Unless I’m planning something big.
2- Describe yourself in 3 words.
Friendly, encouraging, wacky.
3- What do like the most about my blog?
Your photography 🙂
4- What was the most challenging post (in terms of editing pictures, writing/explaining) you’ve done so far?
A challenging post? I don’t think I had any challenging posts hahaha!
5- What are the characteristics of a GOOD blog post, in your opinion?
Well written, photos included, good topic 😉
6-What is a pet peeve of yours?
Impoliteness. ‘Nuff said.
7-What is your favorite quote and by whom?
Random thought: I just realised I could make my own quotes. I used to think that only famous people could make quotes. Ah well.
8-What is your favourite pizza topping?
9-What is your favourite app for photo editing?
BeFunky.com. It’s not the best, but at least I don’t have to sign up in order to save my pictures.
10-When not blogging, what do you do for fun?
Loads of things! Mainly I read.
Have fun, girls! Don’t feel obliged to do it.
Liz created this tag and nominated me for it! XD Thanks a bunch!
- Supply a link to the blog of the person who nominated you
- Make sure to display the picture that says “The New Blogger Tag/Award,” and copy the rules into your post
- You must tell why you decided to start a blog
- Make up 5 questions for your nominees to answer
- Answer the 5 questions that the person who nominated you gave you
- All nominees blog’s must be 1 year or younger (sorry people whose blogs are older than one year)
- Last but not least nominate 4 blogs (again all one year or under) and contact them of their nomination
I started this blog because I didn’t really like my old one.
- When’s your Birthday?
- Favorite type of candy?
Skittles. Skittles are awesome.
- Do you have any pets?
No. I used to have fishes and hamsters but that was about two years or more ago.
- What are your hobbies?
Reading, blogging, writing!
- Do you enjoy blogging?
Enjoy!! Don’t do it if you don’t want to! 😀
This concludes our tenth 2 in 1 post. If you’ve been reading all the 2 in 1s so far, congratulations!! Here, have some cookies! Even if you didn’t read all the 2 in 1 posts, have some cookies! 😀 (seriously though, if I kept ’em all, they would spoil so TAKE SOME!)
Ahh, cookie quotes. Yum.
Now I’m off to notify my nominees about their nomination! Goodbye! Enjoy your cookie!
What is your favourite kind of cookie? DO YOU LIKE COOKIES?!?!