Sorry for another 2 in 1, but I wanted to get this up today cause I’m afraid I forget. But tomorrow will be an interesting post so stay tuned till tomorrow! 😉
Thank you thank you thank you, Buttercup for nominating me and calling me awesome!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions the person who nominated you asked.
- Nominate at least five awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees ten new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
- What’s your fave colour?
Red, purple, blue, black
- Do you like to bake? If so what’s your fave thing to make?
Yes, but now I hardly bake. I like making cupcakes although I normally bake cakes XD
- Do you have siblings?
Yes, 1 younger bro
- What’s your favourite vacation spot?
I like the beach
- What’s one thing you wish you could do more?
Hahaha play captainball
- If you had to use song lyrics to describe yourself what would it be?
Hmmm maybe Fight Song by Rachel Platten
- Pool or Beach?
- Fall or Spring?
Spring, I guess?
- Spend or Save?
- If you could spend your weekend anyway you want, how would you spend it?
Sleep in, play Clash Royale, play captainball
- Credit the original creator, Ametistia from Tisty’s Tales
- Get a dictionary and start telling a story, but for some words open the dictionary and find a RANDOM word. If the word doesn’t fit the sentence, try again
- Nominate 5 people to do the tag
Ametistia nominated me and she created this tag! I think it’s so cool!
(Bold words are words from the dictionary)
Hi, my name is Soft. I live in song bird and am a chlorine who is very missing according to my mother. When I grow up, I want to be a picnic so that I can nutcracker. Unfortunately, I am a little comment to be place something like that now. If you think that life as a chlorine is very internal, think again. Everyday, I muscular and twist which are the best things to do in the cross roads. Since I do all that, I have to eat Pharaoh everyday. Thankfully, my mother is the granddaddy cook in the world! My dad is a civilisation who works at transatlantic. I have a pair of strict twin sisters who are very sure and leak. That’s order me for contrary. See sound soon!
Hahaha I like the last sentence! See sound soon! I also like “Eat Pharaoh everyday…”
Phew! I’m done! I mixed up the linking a bit, but its all sorted out now 😀
Have fun, nominees! Don’t feel pressured to do it!